04 July 2006

The Blog Begins!

So, I’ve finally done it. The blog has begun! I’ve been wanting to start a blog for some time now, but always put it off. I have nothing to say. I have too much to say. I’ll do it later. I have to go play trains with Ethan. Always, it seemed, I had an excuse to put it off. Now, however, with Mitch out of town and an excruciatingly bad manuscript waiting for me to edit it into oblivion, the time is perfect! (The posts for July 4 are all reposts from my .Mac blog.)

Why “Permanent Record” for the title? Well, all through school we were told we had one, and I’d like, finally, to be in control of mine. The name may not be permanent, but for now, it’ll do.

Tonight i’ll be messing with this, setting up how I want things to look, and then debating when it’s ready to be seen. Watch this space!

No comments: